Jian&Lucia
No votes

Total votes: 65

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I voted Hiro and Lucia.

I really think their relationship was well-developed in EB/EBC. It starts out with Hiro merely tagging along with Lucia in the name of adventure, and grows into a genuine heartfelt love. And I remember how upset I was at the first ending, back when I played it for the first time on the Sega CD. I mean, I kinda knew that she would have to go back to the Blue Star, but seeing how beat up Hiro was about it made it pretty difficult to watch. And the resolution of him reuniting with her in the epilogue was totally satisfying.

xXxLunaxXx
Burg Farmer

Post by xXxLunaxXx »

Werefrog wrote:Question: Why do you make an inside joke and then say, "Please don't ask"?

Cuz he doesn't want anyone to know!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Then there's no point in saying anything about it at all, is there?

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I'm a little surprised Mia/Nash, Kyle/Jess, and Nall/Ruby got skunked.

All their fans must be asleep at the switch.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I liked their love interests, but Nall/Ruby never got extremely serious. More just an early formation of some relationship. Kyle and Jess were good, but I have a few others that I liked more. I did really like Mia and Nash, but Ronfar and Mauri edge them out just a bit. Mia and Nash would probably be second or third. I do think most people are going to vote for Alex/Luna and Hiro/Lucia just based on being the main characters.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Right. I'd put Jess and Kyle second after Alex and Luna, and for much the same reasons, having known each other for years. Though actually I apparently haven't voted yet, so perhaps I'll put one in for them after all.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, I really liked Mia and Nash too, but you see, I like Mia more than Nash. Mia is just such a little cutie pie ^^;

Luna is hot too, but since her and Alex's relationship is so innocent, I mean, why not pick them? It's like, the perfect romance :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

What? HEY! I resent that! :evil: I, the great Zophar, am not in love with myself. How dare you accuse me of such a thing!? *Gives evil glare*

Anyway I voted for Hiro and Lucia, I don't know why I just randomly picked one. But here this: Lucia and her trained monkeys are going to pay for ruining my plans!!! :evil:

Katze
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Katze »

I don't know which to vote for. Aside from Dyne&Althena, Ghaleon&Dark Althena, and Ghaleon&Xenobia, I really love every relationship on there. Yeah, I'm a sucker for romance. Well, Lunar romance, anyway...relationships in most other RPGs never seem to interest me.

Zophar & Zophar is pretty funny. Maybe I'll just vote for that one. XD

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

I just had to go with Mia and Nash, with Mauri and Ronfar being debated.
Their developement was really interesting, and I liked how it wasn't...overbearing, I guess. Then of course, the fact that I'm quite fond of them both as characters didn't hurt.

Mauri and Ronfar was second because of how well done it was. In my mind most 'bittersweet romances', or in this case, one's that start out as such, often don't connect with me. Instead of feeling for the characters, I often find them overly cheesy and uninteresting. However, I thought this part of the game was really well done, and quite enjoyed it.

dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

Definitely Kyle and Jessica... but i guess alex and luna was a little bit exciting... :?
I'm baaaack....

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

Kyle and Jessica, of course! My two favorite characters from Lunar 1. Kyle and Jessica bickering is the highlight of Lunar for me. Lunar 2 it was Ronfar and Mauri. You gotta just love the Id part.

I'm never too fond of main character relationships (Hiro/Lucia, Alex/Luna) though I do like them. I just find the side ones more interesting.

But definately I liked Alex and Luna more than Hiro and Lucia. ...Don't know why.

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Hiro and Lucia. I say this because although she left never to return and left Hiro behind against all odds he fought his way to reunite with her. If that isn't love then the world is in trouble.

Racoati
Lyton Singer

Post by Racoati »

Yay Ronfar/Mauri! I love those two; they're the only canon couple in EB I actually thought worked and was based on something lastable and true.

As for everyone else, give me Jean/Lemina and Leo/Hiro any day. *flee*
<a href="http://catofthe.sunlesslands.net/eternal">Eternalism</a> :: ostracised by the Lunar fandom since 2005, so you don't have to be ~ oddpairing chaos galore!

punkabof1
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by punkabof1 »

Zophar truely loved himself and would kick ass to make himself be on top. . . and failed.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I would have to say Zofar&Zofar. Zofar loved himself a little to much for comfort. :lol:

I would hate to hear what he says in front of a mirror. :shock:

That would destroy the world right there :twisted:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :o
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Glad to see Zophar&Zophar is right up there in second place behind Alex&Luna. I know he can take 'em!
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Were you awake when you played these games? Or was that an attempt at humor?

Eternal Blue Hiro
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Eternal Blue Hiro »

I voted Luna and Alex. The childhood growth love story is appealing. Lucia and Hiro seemed rushed at points. Mauri and Ronfar would be my second choice, because of the struggle and problems they experienced.

ZopharXZophar is a pretty hot couple, however.

Reaper
Lyton Singer

Post by Reaper »

Why is no one looking at the big picture in all this?!? The best couple in all of Lunar has to be Nall and Ruby!!! I mean who can't see the future for those two after the end of the epilogue. I mean with Hiro out of the picture, its an open playing field!!! I could have died of suprise at the end when they didn't actually show them get together!!! :shock:
The end will come to death
but death will never end