The challenge.

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Reaper
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The challenge.

Post by Reaper »

In my free time I like to right short storys and big books. Some of the work I have done revovles around Lunar deathmatches, with other characters and stuff thrown in. Soon I'll have some of my earlier work up, but I challenge all of you to make your own matches and I will grade them. (God I am turning into a teacher...) I will look for humor, violence, and overall thought process. Then if I get enough I can do some other things with them. :lol: So please try...
The end will come to death
but death will never end

Dingle
Pao Hunter

Re: The challenge.

Post by Dingle »

Reaper wrote:In my free time I like to right short storys and big books. Some of the work I have done revovles around Lunar deathmatches, with other characters and stuff thrown in. Soon I'll have some of my earlier work up, but I challenge all of you to make your own matches and I will grade them. (God I am turning into a teacher...) I will look for humor, violence, and overall thought process. Then if I get enough I can do some other things with them. :lol: So please try...

I'll take that into consideration. ;) I enjoy writing short stories, as well as reading them.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Reaper
Lyton Singer

Just in case.

Post by Reaper »

True I would take any righting into consideration not just deathmatches. (Although I want those the most) But that does not change the way I'll grade, heck I would probably add a couple of categories like romance or plot, the basics. Plus you will get due credit for your work. 8)
The end will come to death
but death will never end

ToLazy2Sit
Burg Farmer

what a coincidence

Post by ToLazy2Sit »

I love to write and read short stories as well.
You heard it too, didn't you?