"Labyrinth" tags.

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

"Labyrinth" tags.

Post by NallOne »

I'll probably never use these, but after watching (and then reading) Labyrinth again for the first time in a few years I felt the need to make them. Just to sort of 'have them' I guess.

Right now all I've done are Jareth and Sarah, but I plan to make one of all the 'main characters'. So that leaves Hoggle, Sir Didymus (and Ambrosia), Ludo and I might do one of Toby as well. Just for the heck of it. :P I'll add those once I've made them.

Jareth:

Sarah:

Firies:

Yeah, they're not much in the technical aspect I guess - But I'm fond of them. I find them rather pretty to look at. :lol:
Last edited by NallOne on Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Mike

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

MMmmm, sexy :P I love that movie XD

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Do one of the Chilly Down guys! You could make it orange-ish and maybe a little halloween-themed.

Seeing that reminds me of why I'm still a Jennifer Connely fan. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Those are great! I LOVE that movie, but I haven't seen it in a while. I'll have to go look for the DVD buried somewhere in my room...anyway, I can't wait to see the other ones. :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Yeah, Labyrinth is a long-time favorite of mine. That and Legend have been my two favorite movies for about as long as I can remember. Jennifer Connely is (by no surprise) my favorite actress still. ^^;

I still love David Bowie as well, but I don't even think he's singing anymore. Is he?

Kizyr wrote:Do one of the Chilly Down guys! You could make it orange-ish and maybe a little halloween-themed.

Seeing that reminds me of why I'm still a Jennifer Connely fan. KF

:lol: I was actually going to do one of the Firey troupe, but I couldn't find many good pictures of them. I guess I can look again. If I can't find any I guess I can take some from my DVD. If I finish all the ones I plan on making and still feel like making more I was thinking of maybe doing the Wiseman and his hat. Maybe the knockers. Maybe just Goblin B and C. :D

Thanks for the comments, guys. :) I didn't realize there were so many Labyrinth fans here. I was worried most of you wouldn't even know what they were from!

EDIT: First post edited to include the new Firey tag. Rather angry about it since like before I couldn't find good pictures at all. I'll remake it once I get my hands on some better pictures, but for now when I work on more tags I'll work on ones I actually have pictures for. (Sir Didymus is probably next up.)
- Mike

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Heh, I hated the Firies. I'm sure if I watched this movie when I was a much younger person than I was when I first saw it, I probably would have been given nightmares. Totally creepy. Good thing I was like, 10 or so when I first saw it :)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

WHOO! Love the Firies! :D Heh, that tag's so cute. How do you make them??
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

I didn't see this movie until I was in college, but since then the image of David Bowie in those pants has been burned into my mind. o_o
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

oh my god...

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

XD yeah, I don't think that will ever leave me. But I did like his hair and eye make up. :P
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

Ah, Sarah and her huge freakin' bushy eyebrows. I just watched this movie last time about last year. Movies suck now. The eighties was a peak in just about everything, from music to fashion to cartoons to movies and on.

Come on, you know you want to pull up those legwarmers, empty that can of hairspray, clip on that fanny pack and blast Thriller...you're just too embarrassed.

(I do it all the time. ^_^)