Gwyn, that rather handsome young man! (Lunart)

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Alunissage
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Alunissage »

It should have been obvious from context that I was referring to number of outfits, not number of changes. :roll: And Hiro's cape hardly counts in this context. Quit spouting off about technicalities. I forgot to mention Jean, which is far more significant...but the point is that we rarely see the same character in more than two outfits tops and that much is rare. AND that when returning to their former phase of life they return to that outfit, which describes Lucia's changes as well as Jean's (she's back in dance garb when you meet up with her in the Epilogue, then goes and changes).

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

So uh... does that mean the cape is acceptable now? ^^;; No matter; I'm not messing with it any more.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

To a blade of grass, all trees seem equally tall.

I'm in no position to judge artwork...

But it looks good to me!
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

I should have either not done this one, or used a reference.

And I realize he has a beret, but I wasn't going to attempt it without a pic. Look how bad the coat turned out!