The Chronicles of Nall

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Angelalex242
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Angelalex242 »

More relevant to this topic, I'm now going to post the epilogue conversations with the Blue and Black Dragons. They say...interesting stuff.

Blue Dragon:Hiro, are you certain you wish to travel to the Blue Star?
Hiro:Absolutely certain, yes! I have to find Lucia.
Blue Dragon:Then I will share what I know with you. There is a tower that contains the power of the Star Dragon. The Star Dragon draws its power from the very tapestry of the universe, but no human has ever successfully been able to wield this power. If you try to use the Star Dragon's power, you could perish in the attempt. Then again, the power of your heart is what the Goddess Althena believed in. Show me your power, Hiro, and revive the Blue Star!
Blue Dragon:You must use the power of the Star Dragon to reach the Blue Star...but he will not be eager to help you, Hiro. You must gain his respect to obtain his power. Find the tower in which he sleeps and prepare for a tremendous battle...

So, the Blue Dragon states, A:Where the Star Dragon gets his power...and it's NOT a goddess...either one. B:The Star Dragon is male. C:Hiro on the Blue Star is useful and can actually help Lucia. D:Althena once again predicts Hiro's strength and his success.

Black Dragon:Hiro, the road to the Blue Star is a steep and treacherous one. How do you expect to survive the journey? And why do you wish to undertake it at all?
Hiro:Because Lucia is there, waiting for me. Waiting all alone.
Black Dragon:I sense the strength and the love inside of your heart, Hiro, and you must call upon it now. With that strength, you can go to the Blue Star and find Lucia. Long ago, life abounded on the Blue Star. It was a place of indescribible beauty. I will wait for the day you and Lucia restore that beauty with your love.
Black Dragon:I look forward to the day when we can return to the Blue Star. Go now, Hiro. Embrace your destiny. Embrace the woman you love.

The Black Dragon has the following points:A:She can apparently sense emotions inside people. B:Love is the key to reviving the Blue Star, so yes, Hiro is useful down there.. C:The Dragons will return the Blue Star, along with the rest of humanity. It is unclear if the Black Dragon expects this to happen in Hiro's lifetime, however.

And that's my recorded research for today.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That's really interesting. I almost went to visit the Blue and Black Dragons during the epilouge of EBC when I was taking screens during the summer. Wish I would have.

Might be interesting to visit their caves right after the dragons take out Pentagulia but before going inside. It would be the only time you could speak with them after the seal is broken, and before Zophar is destroyed.
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I tried. They're not in there. And Nall isn't in Taben's peak, either.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.