Ghaleon and pairings

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Ghaleon and pairings

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

DevaiantART: http://shinto-cetra.deviantart.com/art/ ... -528530169
I actually drew this while ago, but forgot to post. Thought it belonged here more than in that love overall poll I recently posted in, so I moved it here. Everybody loves Ghaleon, LOL! But this isn't just directly a parody of Lunar, it's also a parody of some of the Lunar fanbase (myself included.)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Ghaleon and pairings

Post by Kizyr »

Just occurred to me now... Regardless of what happened in TSS/SSS, he's Zophar's now.

Muah hah hah. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Ghaleon and pairings

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

Kizyr wrote:Just occurred to me now... Regardless of what happened in TSS/SSS, he's Zophar's now.

Muah hah hah. KF
You mean "he's with Zophar now"? Crack to the extreme! (Though I guess -literally- speaking he did serve Zophar in L2...)

Lololz actually, I found this image from some doujin, it's not romantic, but it has them in the same panel: Image

Back to the drawing, If I ever redo it in a year or more as my art gets better, I might just use two panels of paper and with the added space, draw Hiro off to the side, going "WTF am I doing here? , and Zophar will be right next to him with a cup of tea/coffee saying "Tell me about it..."