My new Gackt Signature and Avatar..

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My new Gackt Signature and Avatar..

Post by NallOne »

It took me two hours to make it, believe it or not. Although the main reason behind that was because I was feeling very uninspired. I always flow through things easier when I am making them for somebody else with exact requested specifications, rather than making something for myself.

All in all I'm happy with how it turned out. Comments and Constructive Criticism please, as always!

P.S. Take note that I am aware that a portion of the lyric runs off of the signature - It was intentional, as it wasn't meant to showcase his lyrics but simply to be a small part of a big picture. :)
- Mike

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Wow, he looks very effeminate, at least to my standards. I knew that he did, but... the color and everything accentuate it.

But I generally like the signature. Especially the fonts. And I like how you've matched it with your avatar. Ties together well.

No single thing to really criticize, but I'm generally more uncritical of things like sigs.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

The full pic: http://www.soundofjapan.hu/images/fanar ... _gackt.jpg

He really did look amazing effeminate when he was with Malice Mizer, but he's lost that nowadays. I miss the old Gackt and MM days. v_v

Thanks for the comments. :D
- Mike

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

I really like the color, and the textured background. It makes me wish I wasn't so lazy with my own sig. So was this Photoshop, or Paint Shop Pro, or what?

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

localflick wrote:I really like the color, and the textured background. It makes me wish I wasn't so lazy with my own sig. So was this Photoshop, or Paint Shop Pro, or what?

Photoshop, and thanks for the comments. ^^;
- Mike

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Gackt is such a hawtie :D I love it! I'm undecided about the color... but I really like the design! ^^y

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:Gackt is such a hawtie :D I love it! I'm undecided about the color... but I really like the design! ^^y

Yes he is. XD

Thanks for the comments. ^_^
- Mike

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Didn't they base Squall Leonheart off that guy?
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Angelalex242 wrote:Didn't they base Squall Leonheart off that guy?

I think so, but Tidus from FF10 was DEFINITELY based off of Gackt... I was like "That's Gackt!" when I first saw him! haha And then there's a interview in which Gackt comments on the game... which confirms (in my mind at least - since I don't understand what's actually being said since it's in Japanese) that he was.