Metroid Fanart

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Metroid Fanart

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

It's finally done, been working on this for a couple months now... >>;

-Nobi

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Metroid Fanart

Post by Sonic# »

You didn't finish drawing the helmet on her face!

I mean, I like the effect.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Thanks. XD I thought it'd be a cool way to show a bit of her face and flowing hair ('cause I like drawing flowing hair) w/o resorting to Zero Suit.
-Nobi

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

The rocks must have taken forever!!!! You didn't have to :P a much simpler background would have been fine. The flowing hair is beautiful!

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

jay_are wrote:The rocks must have taken forever!!!! You didn't have to :P a much simpler background would have been fine. The flowing hair is beautiful!
It did!

If you'd like to see a faster version of the painting, I made a video and posted it on YouTube. All the footage is sped up 10x faster, there are a few cuts, and it's still 35 minutes long. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78hrUxY51m8
-Nobi

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Holy.........................