Hi, I made a videogame that you can play for free.

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
ff.
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hi, I made a videogame that you can play for free.

Post by ff. »

Hello.

I used to post on the Lunar Threads back when GhaleonOne ran everything on SimpleNet and hosted a pile of RPG related websites, including mine, Umaro's Cave. So, what, 15 years ago? After that, I wrote reviews and curated fan fiction for RPGFan.com for a bit.

Anywho, I made a videogame and I wanted to share it, for sentimental reasons, at the place where I talked the most about video games when I was a 14 year old trying to make my review copy of the unbelievably bad Jade Cocoon work in an unmodded PSOne.

It's a short story shmup hybrid. It's called Ender, and you can get it for free right here:

http://ender.antsandaphids.net

If any of you remember me, hello, you're awesome. Otherwise: hello, you're awesome.

-your friendly neighborhood ff.

TempestOne

Re: Hi, I made a videogame that you can play for free.

Post by TempestOne »

I've always wanted to play Jade Cocoon, it was cool 'cause it was mostly in a forest-type area and I liked the environment a lot. Heard it was a sleeper hit but whenever I'd go to the store, they'd never have it or the copy was so busted that it looked unplayable... think just a disc with stickers all over it folded over onto the spinning side. Hehe. 8-)