Chou Kawaii Nall

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Nall.TWK
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Chou Kawaii Nall

Post by Nall.TWK »

It's been ages since I posted here, but I figured since I drew this, why not. Image
I took close to a 9 year break from drawing(a few sketches here and there, but nothing special) Since I'm trying to get back into it, I've been drawing different things, exploring different ideas, different styles, and what not, and putting some of them on my dA. But then Nall came to me for some reason. Basically I sketched this on a notebook, captured it with my Galaxy's camera(no scanner yet), and then traced and colored it with my Galaxy Note tablet. This drawing I did you could say was mostly inspired by this → Image I don't know where it originally came from or who the original artist is.
君と私でヒューヒューあつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょう♪

OliviasA90sKid
Burg Farmer

Re: Chou Kawaii Nall

Post by OliviasA90sKid »

This is so adorable! I love it so much. Great job! I hope you make more in the future.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Awww, that's super adorable! I want to hug Nall, lol! Good job! :)

I can probably dig up who the original artist is for that other picture you posted. I remember it was posted on the old dragontribe website, let's see... Mehgan Dombrowski. That illustration of Nall is towards the bottom of this page here: http://web.archive.org/web/200808191905 ... /seby.html

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! :3
-Nobi

Nall.TWK
Lostest Boy

Post by Nall.TWK »

Hehe, thanks everyone! I'm glad you all like it. ^^
Dark_Fairy, that's really awesome you could find that. For a while I was wondering where that image came from, because I remember seeing it before myself, but I think it was so long I just didn't remember. Thanks for finding it! ^^

When I come up with something interesting, I'd be happy to share more artwork in the future. Right now all I have to offer is this older drawing I did, http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/ ... 67g5je.png which is one of OwataP's personas, Owatan. He writes a lot of Vocaloid music, but on his nicovideo channel, there's a lot of game music he arranged and played on piano, mostly from Mario and Nintendo games, which I think sounds great and is relaxing. Anyone who likes Vocaloid might have seen his videos on Youtube. Oddly enough, as much as I like Vocaloid, I have yet to draw Hatsune Miku, XD. Maybe when I practice more and get better ^^;
君と私でヒューヒューあつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょう♪