Just some forum avatars that I made :)

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Klover
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Just some forum avatars that I made :)

Post by Klover »

Well, I didn't exactly make these. They're all cropped and they are official artwork from Lunar, but I did edit some of them, too. :mrgreen:

First, here are some un-edited avatars:

ImageImageImageImage

And here are the edited ones:

Image(Yes, these two are edited; I raised the contrast and brightness on the dark goddess one, and I used the burn tool around Mauri's face)ImageImageImageImageImageMy old avatarImageImageImageThis one is supposed to look like it was taken from a manga page.

Also, here are the four different versions of "Rise", similar to my current signature:

ImageOriginalImageBlack/WhiteImageDark VioletImageBlood

I was also going to post a human form Ruby icon, which is a "colored" version of the human form she has in an artbook, but I ended up using it as my icon instead. If I stop using it, I'll put it up. :mrgreen:

These were made with a program similar to Photoshop called GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program). It's a free program that can be downloaded somewhere online.

I'll come back and edit this post whenever I make more. And, if you want to, feel free to use any of them. :mrgreen:
^What I think of Lunar.^