New Sprites!

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
brit
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New Sprites!

Post by brit »

I got into make sprites like these back in 2002/03 and have been doing them randomly for years. Anyways here are some of my newest (Lunar 2) Remakes. My plan is to try and get every character in the game done. Eventually.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

I originally posted (the original ones) on here awhile back but they're not here anymore cause I moved them and broke the images but you can see all the old ones on my spriting website.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: New Sprites!

Post by Kizyr »

Those are great! I love spriting. I remember the other ones you had here a while back, too.
brit wrote:I originally posted (the original ones) on here awhile back but they're not here anymore cause I moved them and broke the images but you can see all the old ones on my spriting website.
Would you mind putting up a link? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Oops I totally forgot that. XD

Here it is: http://spritethis.tumblr.com
Last edited by brit on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Hey, very nice!

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Finally got around to making a few more 'newer' sprites like I had planned awhile back. (Sadly I think my style and detail is changing a little)
I'm hoping to do more within the week - probably of the characters I've been ignoring like Lunn, Ramus, Ghaleon, and Borgan... Might even do some Dragon Song (if I can find good full body artwork) or Magic School.

Right now though enjoy White Knight Leo, Red Priestess Mauri, Bromide Mauri, Warrior Jean, Lemina, Nall, and Human Ruby. I also reworked my Hiro and Lucia ones from the first post.
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

These look really good!
brit wrote:Finally got around to making a few more 'newer' sprites like I had planned awhile back. (Sadly I think my style and detail is changing a little)
What do you mean? I'm not seeing a change, at least certainly not a negative one. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

It might just be me, however I don't think they go to well with my previous ones. The colors aren't as pale(?) and the hair on the characters is less detailed. The hair alone has from 5-7 shades of colors. My old ones had up to 4 if they were lucky. :P I think that's why I took the time to remake Lemina and Nall. I also want to redo Ronfar because I think I can do him more justice. ^o^

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

These look excellent! Lucia is my favorite - the cloak and hair of her uniform both seem as vivid as I remember them. I also like Human Nall's full head of hair.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Sonic# wrote:I also like Human Nall's full head of hair.
Glad to hear it. His hair was was actually annoying to make, but I'm happy with the turn out too. ^o^

While I was planning on working on more Lunar 2 sprites tonight I ended up doing new SSS which include some of the Harmony characters. Also, Dragonmaster Alex's hat is forever awkward.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08