Lucia and Hiro

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lucia and Hiro

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've decided to draw anything Lunar related, but on Deviantart I wanted to celebrate my 50th piece of art on there. I chose to do what's inspired me a lot over the years, and I chose Lunar 2. Since Lunar 2 is what got me into RPGs and inspired a lot of my art and art style over the years, I chose it. ^^;

I've improved since the last time I posted one of my pictures here at the threads, but of course my art still isn't that great (mainly my lack of ability for background and anatomy). I still wanted to share my art anyway.

I think Lucia turned out awesome. Originally I had the whole cast of protagonists, but everyone pretty much looked horrible to me so I cut them out. =_=;

Here's the picture:
http://darkangelsephy.deviantart.com/ar ... 529?q=&qo=

Solana
Student of Vane

Re: Lucia and Hiro

Post by Solana »

This is beautiful. Ruby was especially well done, and I love Lucia's kind of sassy pose after her time on Lunar. Congratulations on your fiftieth masterpiece!
This is either madness, or brilliance- Will Turner
It's remarkable how often those traits coincide- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Thanks! I'm actually really happy with how Lucia turned out, considering this was the first time I drew her in her second outfit (drawn her first one a few times before).

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

Really nice!! I really love that it isn't an exact copy of an official Lunar pic. *_* Too many of those on DA. But then again... it is a bit hard to find reference sometimes... :) Great job overall. Ruby has the cutest face!!