Hiro at the Beach

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hiro at the Beach

Post by chiiruchan »

Hi, everyone!! I drew Hiro naked at the beach, but you can't see anything! :3 For those of you into that kinda thing, the DeviantArt link is here: http://konekotabby.deviantart.com/#/d2xi2o5
I didn't post the image directly incase some of you don't want to see him in the buff. (More than in the Lunar 2 cut scenes! LOL!)

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Hiro at the Beach

Post by Ardent Fox »

Damn that's good, and I mean that in the manliest way possible.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

A nudist beach?
-Nobi

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

That Hiro is smexy! >:3

But anyway, that's an awesome picture. You did a nice job on him. :D

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

Thanks everyone!! :D

It could be a nudist beach.... :lol: Or just somewhere that the Dragonship Destiny can get to nobody dares to venture!

P.S. Dark_Fairy, I love BlazBlue!!!!

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I LOVE Blazblue too! I take it you either main Jin or just think he's awesome considering all of your pictures of him. XD

I main Noel, if that wasn't obvious enough with my avatar and signature, lol. As for the characters I like, they would be Ragna, Jin, Noel, Taokaka, and Hazama. :3

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

Dark_Fairy wrote:I LOVE Blazblue too! I take it you either main Jin or just think he's awesome considering all of your pictures of him. XD

I main Noel, if that wasn't obvious enough with my avatar and signature, lol. As for the characters I like, they would be Ragna, Jin, Noel, Taokaka, and Hazama. :3
:3 I main Jin and Sub Tsubaki. I also like Ragna, Taokaka, and Litchi a lot. :3 And I think Bang is hilarious!! XD But we need to stay on topic... perhaps we should have a BlazBlue thread?

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Wah! That's awesome!! xD
You should do one of Nall for me! *w*
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

chiiruchan wrote:
Dark_Fairy wrote:I LOVE Blazblue too! I take it you either main Jin or just think he's awesome considering all of your pictures of him. XD

:3 I main Jin and Sub Tsubaki. I also like Ragna, Taokaka, and Litchi a lot. :3 And I think Bang is hilarious!! XD But we need to stay on topic... perhaps we should have a BlazBlue thread?
Yeah, staying on topic would be a good thing. I didn't mean to take it off topic. I'm all up for a Blazblue topic, and I'll start it so I can respond to what you just wrote.

On topic, I think I agree with Lunartic...seeing one of Nall would be pretty nice too. XD