Liquid Dreams

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
localflick
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by localflick »

I'm concerned about Adobe merging with Macromedia. While the idea that I could import a layered PS document into Flash keeping the layers seperate is a cool concept, can you imagine how much the new software would cost?

And yeah, Photoshop CS is just like Photoshop 7, the biggest difference they made was making it backwards compatible, and easier to import files into other Adobe CS programs. That's why I like Xara's stuff. It's good and cheap!

Rego
Student of Vane

Post by Rego »

I'm trying to learn more about my psp9 software. I like it, and I wanted it so bad, but now I have to find out everything about it.

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

InDesign, if I'm not mistaken is an Adobe version of Quark Xpress right?

Indesign is the Adobe version of Quark, but for some reason a lot of these companies only favor one of them so it pays to know how to use both. Isn't it wierd that they all say Dreamweaver, and no one cares if you know Go Live?

As for Illustrator, just mastering the pen tool grants you the ability create nearly anything you want. But as Alunissage said, it's frustrating fun.

A lot of people use Illustrator just for text since it's vector based, and won't pixelate your text.

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Rego wrote:I'm trying to learn more about my psp9 software. I like it, and I wanted it so bad, but now I have to find out everything about it.

Don't worry Kath, I still haven't forgotten my promise about sending you your package of programs from my school. I will get them to you as soon as I get my first paycheck, I promise you.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Rego
Student of Vane

Post by Rego »

^^ It's okay, I know you haven't, your only forgetful when it comes to what you had for breakfast.