ShindoW's Art Thread

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

ShindoW's Art Thread

Post by ShindoW »

I decided I would share my art with all of you. XD I made it open to "Everyone" so the link should direct you (uh I need to note this, there is some minor nudity in like 2 of these and some violence. If mods have a problem, I don't mind moving them to a seperate folder.) :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=12 ... id=2050354

Not everything in there is my best work. X.x Most is in pencil, but there is some that is acrylic paint or ink, too.
I don't have any Lunar art yet, but I really should post some up. Most of the stuff above is for my novels. If its any consolation, my last book, Eve of Perception (originally titled Loose Stars, then Endless Sorrow, then Tsubasa: Endless Sorrow) derived a little from my love of Lunar. There is a goddess character I gave a little of Althena's charm. ;)

I also started a website for my novels, here: www.edproject.angelcities.com

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Re: ShindoW's Art Thread

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I'm surprised no one commented on your work yet! I think it's very good! I especially love your group pictures. You have several characters on the page showing all kinds of expressions and poses, and you have nice grasp on proportions. I'm horrible at drawing more than one person at a time, so I admire all of that. :D
And YAY! for sketch art lol. I never ink or color my drawings because I'm quite horrible at it lol. But I really like your colored pieces as well; quite dreamy! Nice job, keep it up. :D (Oh, and major points for having Joe's crest on Angel's booty. I've been planning for years to get Tai's crest of courage tattooed on me somewhere. I swear it'll happen before I die. *Hardcore Digimon nerd* xD)
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: ShindoW's Art Thread

Post by ShindoW »

Awesome to see a decent Digimon fan. :D My gf and I plan to get Joe's and Matt's crests, respecitvely, tattooed somewhere. <3

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! ^o^ I think my art scares people XD It's also hard to understand if 1) You dont know the novels they come from, and 2) Dont get the Cold references

lol