Pictures

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Pictures

Post by phyco126 »

Hey everyone, I re-organized some of the my site and put pictures into specific places. The first link I wanted to share was of flowers. Now these are the best I have done and rank in chronological order, the first in the upper left is the oldest, and the last on the bottom right is the newest. Second link is of clouds and sunsets, and the third link deals with fireworks. Nothing special, really, but I was hoping I can get some feedback on the pictures. These are all the best I have taken, but I realize that they may not be nearly as great as many other pictures out there on the same themes.

http://www.phyco126.com/pictures/flowers.html

http://www.phyco126.com/pictures/Cloudsnsunsets.html

http://www.phyco126.com/pictures/fireworks/1.html

Also, feel free to browse the other picture links to the left, mostly the Modeling link and down to the bottom most.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Pictures

Post by GhaleonOne »

Good job man! Your photography is getting better each time you post new ones. I'd say this is probably my favorite:

http://www.phyco126.com/images/DSC_00374.JPG
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Yeah, I have no clue what plant that is. I was hiking through Garden of the Gods with my girlfriend and her mother when I saw the plant. I figured, holy crap, this would make a picture, the way the light is hitting it, the structure of the plant itself. I have yet to play around with any of the more advanced features, but I have been playing around a with some smaller features instead of throwing it on just auto.

Also, get a chance to look at the humming birds?

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

These are lovely! You did a nice job, thanks for sharing with us. :) I always wanted to get into photography, but haven't had a chance to yet. Seeing these photos only inspire me more. Keep it up!
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I've been into taking pictures since my mom got an expensive film based camera that would allow you to take like, one picture every second. It was just a point and shoot camera and I never bothered to use it to take pictures of anything cool. I'm just trigger happy. Now if I see a picture, I take it. Whether its with my camera phone, my DSLR, or just my point and shoot digital camera. Or my webcam.

I just love taking pictures, and I love taking pictures of clouds and flowers the most. Everything else is just a bonus for me. Its nothing more than a hobby right now, though eventually I would like to take a few classes to learn more.

If I can offer a suggestion, just pick up a digital camera. They are fairly cheap, I would think something around the $70 - $100 range would suffice. Then just start taking pictures. That's what I did back in 2004.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

What phyco said... really, starting off with a point and click isn't a bad idea at all. Even just playing around with a disposable camera a couple of times can let you practice composition.
-G1