Fantasy Madlib Art Meme

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Fantasy Madlib Art Meme

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi all!

I don't know if you remember back when I created some Lunar related madlibs... well I'm back with another madlib, but this one is a bit different this time :) This can be Lunar related if you like, or random :) I'll post the template here and hopefully all you'll need to do if you'd like to participate is right click and save to your computer. But in case the file won't show I'll have the direct url.

As I was saying though, this time it's different in that once you're finished with your list of 10 words you draw the madlib story. So it's a madlib and an art meme combined. An art meme is essentially a list of instructions on what to draw and you draw it.

I'll post a link to an example of one that someone on DA completed since I know I'm usually not the most articulate person ^^; But before looking be sure to make your list of 10 items so the story won't be ruined for you. :)

So here is the template:

And the direct link: http://vanstane.deviantart.com/art/Fant ... -129164235

And here is a direct link to a completed one: http://thewrathofthemuffin.deviantart.c ... -129185561

Even if you decide to not participate that's cool, I appreciate the time you took reading my post ^_^b If you do decide to do the madlib and/or the drawing as well please share as I can't do the madlib myself having written the story so I may pick yours to draw if you decide not to ^_^

Thanks again and take care!

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Fantasy Madlib Art Meme

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I'm going to attempt to do! I'll try to finish it in under a week (im procrastinator) and my work is beginner at best so it wont be that great.
I had to make a post here to make sure that i would do it, theres a good chance i would forget or put it off if i didn't. I post a link when im done ^^