Speaking of Youtube Vid's!

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Speaking of Youtube Vid's!

Post by WD RPG WD »

My very first Youtube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93nw2rCm9jM

I wrote the song. 5 star ratings are welcome! And no, it isn't the original song to the video. I really hope I don't get annoying kid's swearing at me. :?

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Re: Speaking of Youtube Vid's!

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Very awesome! I gave you 5-stars :) I use my husbands acct on Youtube, but I mentioned it was me anyway :) I'm so jealous, you have an amazing ability my friend :) I hope you don't mind my asking, but did you create the song for the video or did it just work out that it fit so perfectly with it?

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Thanks Jean! I created the song back in 1998 as a midi and recently remixed it and wanted to upload it to Youtube but I didnt want a blank screen behind the song so I was looking for videos that would play well with it and the intro to Eternia was pretty close so I edited the song for about an hour to fit it. I'm pretty happy with it.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

thats really good, is that all done on a midi scroll or did you play it real time, i always get pissed off when i try to quantize and i end up having to put the whole damn thing into the midi scroll note by note. i'm also curious what program your using, i've tried a few i'm using reason right now mostly because i like playing with all the synths, but i've tried digital performer and i didn't like it just wasn't intuitive. pro tools would work well but its too expensive.