Trying to find a old fanfic

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
kirinafa
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Trying to find a old fanfic

Post by kirinafa »

Hello everyone,

Some years ago, around 2001-2002ish, i found a website. She had many fanarts to her story and it was one of my favorites. Sadly i cant remember much about it. If you guys could help me that would be great :) I hope i can still find it somewhere..

It was about a girl who went to the school of magic. She had a roommate, and i think a little dragon with her. She has long flowing hair. There, she met a young man (teacher maybe?) and alittle romance goes on, but before long they get swept away on a adventure. The girl (i think her name was steph) goes outside the school or something, she was attacked by a monster and the man saves her from death.The man is mysteries and i think has silver hair (his name maybe Zeph or something like that). They meet a young boy who looks much like Leo accept with green hair.

Thats all i can think of at the moment :wink: Sadly i cant remember much of there names, the only thing that pops out is Zeph or Steph. But then again, that could be wrong :(

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Trying to find a old fanfic

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I know what your talking about! I loved that fic, but it was never continued. It was on a geocities website. I remember that for sure. o_o

*goes and digs around on Yahoo* AH! Found it!

http://www.geocities.com/lunarlegacy/main.html

kirinafa
Meryod Yokel

Post by kirinafa »

Oh thank you! I thought i'd never find it :) To bad she (er.. i guess shes a he, lol) never finished it though :(

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

No problem! ^_^

Yeah, I was sad it was never going to be finished. I actually used to keep track of it until about early 2004. I gave up on it after that. I didn't decide to check on it again until last year. I spent a while digging last year because I forgot what it was called too, lol.