Some more of my jokes

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Some more of my jokes

Post by Werefrog »

Yeah, I'm trying to tell myself that it was just a bad crowd. I'll post the video if it's posted on Rooftop. It should be. The performance itself was fine. They usually post all the videos unless there was something horribly wrong with the performances such as stuttering the whole time and things like that.

BattleMedic
Student of Vane

Post by BattleMedic »

Werefrog wrote:I had another performance over break. http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch/Mich ... Jan7th2009

I'll admit now that there's some delivery issues on a few of the jokes. It may even be a step back. However, I'm happy with it because I was trying out all new jokes (except two). One of the jokes unfortunately fell really flat because I used an old topical joke. You'll see which one when you watch it.

I got a pretty good reactions to some jokes that I was very uncertain of, so I think it went well. I combined jokes from this time and other times to form a really good five minute set that flows incredibly well. I'll try that one out before I try new jokes.
You are getting better. You're new stuff does seem to get a better reaction to the crowd as well as your slight confidence boost. Keep it up my friend.
To have no fear, you must know fear.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Oh thanks. I'm excited because I'm going to see one of my favorite comics in St. Louis and do at least one open mike while I'm there. I love doing my jokes to crowds who don't know me yet. My joke about talking with hands always does great the first time.

Edit: My spring break performance was never posted online, or I would have linked it. It's weird, no one's performance from that night was posted. I think we're all pretending that night didn't exist. It was a pretty surreal experience.

BattleMedic
Student of Vane

Post by BattleMedic »

Werefrog wrote:Oh thanks. I'm excited because I'm going to see one of my favorite comics in St. Louis and do at least one open mike while I'm there. I love doing my jokes to crowds who don't know me yet. My joke about talking with hands always does great the first time.

Edit: My spring break performance was never posted online, or I would have linked it. It's weird, no one's performance from that night was posted. I think we're all pretending that night didn't exist. It was a pretty surreal experience.
Maybe you will get noticed and they will take you underneath their wing? I wish you luck on your next performance.
To have no fear, you must know fear.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Hmmm... I don't know if that'll happen. Even if it did, I have no plans to move to St. Louis, so I would have to be under their wing in a long distance type situation. And that never works.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

I did some comedy a couple of months ago for the Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. I was eliminated in the first round like every year:

http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch/Mich ... d1FPIC2010

I think you have seen a lot of these jokes before, but I told a couple of them differently.

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

You seemed a bit nervous to me in that vid... I got a few of the joke too... but I think think you did good.