Now Introducing, The Do It Yourself Lunar Sprites!

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Now Introducing, The Do It Yourself Lunar Sprites!

Post by phyco126 »

I have uploaded all my current sprites and backgrounds on my website. Anyone can download these, either per character or the whole nine yards via a zipped file. If I was you, I would select the zip file.

Zip file is less than 512 KBs, but the rest is well over 45 MBs. All pictures are BMP to retain their color and are very large in file size. Page may take a while to load. If there are any issues, please let me know!

Now, these arn't complete sprite sets, and I have many more still need to be ripped, but as far as having access to every sprite that I currently have access too, it's all right there.

Enjoy!

http://www.phyco126.com/TempDownload.html

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Now Introducing, The Do It Yourself Lunar Sprites!

Post by Sadrin »

I like the custom sprites. I ripped almost all of the sprites from LL. If you would like I can send those to you? I was making a fan game for LL a few years ago and spent days and days ripping.
Depend On You Changed My Life.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Awesome work, phyco!
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sadrin wrote:I like the custom sprites. I ripped almost all of the sprites from LL. If you would like I can send those to you? I was making a fan game for LL a few years ago and spent days and days ripping.
Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner. ^^; You can send them to me if you want, but I likely wouldn't use them. Something about only having to give credit to the game people instead of the people who ripped them makes me all happy and warm inside.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."