Saori's Corner

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
さおり
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Saori's Corner

Post by さおり »

Hello everyone~ I'm Saori and I'm currently 17 years old. Drawing is one of my hobbies and though I'm not that good yet, I hope everyone enjoys looking through my drawings. I used to get inspiration from Lunar when I was younger > u <

Some of these images are rather old so to make things more organized, it'll be from new to old.

Player Saori:

A drawing I did for a World Ends With You RP. She has a Reaper version too but this is cleaner xD

Lineart:

I didn't really have any reason to draw this. I was just feeling really stressed one day and so I drew something just for the sake of drawing something for myself. I kind of don't really plan on coloring it but as a stand-alone piece, the lines are too light D:

Fancy Dinner:

Fanart of Gensomaden Saiyuki and Riune. There's a toned version of this but... I like this one better >:

Ace Attorney Saori:

A poster that depicts Saori's past in the PW universe. This was for a contest, actually, but it was pretty fun to think up of her background with the given setting > u <

Cyber Team in Akihabara Saori:

This was my favorite anime in grade 3 (and it actually still is, haha). I draw my OC in different universes a lot...

Sorry for the picture spam. I'll post less images of my OC next time ''"'orz''"'

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Saori's Corner

Post by Zophar »

Welcome to the forum! :) Oooh, nice artwork by the way.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

さおり wrote:Hello everyone~ I'm Saori and I'm currently 17 years old. Drawing is one of my hobbies and though I'm not that good yet, I hope everyone enjoys looking through my drawings. I used to get inspiration from Lunar when I was younger > u <
Actually, these are really good quality given your (alleged?) skill level. Have you started any formal training yet?

If not, I'd really encourage you to do so when you can (perhaps once you graduate high school, if you haven't already). Everyone I know who's displayed some artistic talent, particularly this level, early on has exponentially increased their skill after formal training. In particular, LuciaOne & meg (both who post/have posted around here) come to mind.

Now me, I'm a lousy artist. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

さおり
Saith Pirate

Post by さおり »

Zophar wrote:Welcome to the forum! :) Oooh, nice artwork by the way.
Thank you very much for the welcome > u <

Kizyr wrote:Actually, these are really good quality given your (alleged?) skill level. Have you started any formal training yet?
Formal training? Well, I'm starting college this year and I'm taking on Animation, if that's what you mean. I wanted to take on Fine Arts though too to help with my nonexistent knowledge of backgrounds TT u TT

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Welcome! And lovely art! ^_^

Where are you studying animation?
-Nobi

さおり
Saith Pirate

Post by さおり »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:Welcome! And lovely art! ^_^

Where are you studying animation?
Thank you > u <
Mm, I'll be studying somewhere in Asia o u o

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

さおり wrote:Thank you > u <
Don't worry, we're not stalkers. :-P

... well, maybe benevolent_ghaleon is. :twisted: (just kidding)

That's awesome though. I'm taking a vacation in Japan this October, I can't wait! :3
-Nobi

さおり
Saith Pirate

Post by さおり »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:Don't worry, we're not stalkers. :-P

That's awesome though. I'm taking a vacation in Japan this October, I can't wait! :3
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I don't think the school I'm going to is that known. I'm not attending the 1st Term of my school year though since I'm abroad until June 22. Uwaaai, I need to catch up > <;

Have fun~ My mom's planning to go to Hokkaido in a few months but I'm not sure if I can come. The northern regions tend to be really cold in the -ber months. Shibuya is a nice place to shop and hang out, Akihabara too if you're into gadgets. Aaaah, talking about it like this makes me want to go too... Dx

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

さおり wrote:Have fun~ My mom's planning to go to Hokkaido in a few months but I'm not sure if I can come. The northern regions tend to be really cold in the -ber months. Shibuya is a nice place to shop and hang out, Akihabara too if you're into gadgets. Aaaah, talking about it like this makes me want to go too... Dx
I'll try to hit both places, I'm only going to be in the Tokyo area for 3 days. Since this is my first trip and I only have two weeks my sister and I are trying to go to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and everywhere inbetween. ^_^
-Nobi

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:
さおり wrote:Thank you > u <
Don't worry, we're not stalkers. :-P

I'm too much of an unmotivated stoner to be a stalker. A proper term for me would be to call me a "dick".

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Wow! :shock:

Your art is amazing! I like the first and the last picture the best. With that type of good art, you should definitely try to take up animation.

Also, welcome to L-Net! *gives cookie*

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome to the forums! Great art too!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

<3 the Saiyuki picture. XD
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Sadrin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Sadrin »

Awesome! Great work! Have anything from lunar? *wink*
Depend On You Changed My Life.

さおり
Saith Pirate

Post by さおり »

Thank you very much, everyone. Here's a few more drawings > u <;

I got a request to draw an AJ Maya and Pearls but I really can't do fanart so I ended up rushing it... TT ^ TT

Sierra Mikain from the Suikoden series. Huwaaai, she's really cool~ Hahaha, this is supposed to be in Budehuc castle's lake. I wonder who she's seeing... >3

Mahnya is one of my favorite NPCs from Fire Emblem. Mm, I'm not sure which Fire Emblem she was from but I think it was in SNES. Haha, really old xD
I wasn't the one who wrote the long sentence in hiragana. My friend was fooling around with the WIP. This lineart has been in my computer for over a year, I think. It's still not colored ; o ;

A request I got to draw Lyn and Florina. The request specified them looking like they were er-- a couple but I couldn't do it. So instead, it looked really dramatic Dx

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Great stuff! I bet you can't wait to get into animation school! :-)
-Nobi