Poor poor Nash...

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Poor poor Nash...

Post by phyco126 »

So, this one has been on the script board for over a year, and was started many many months ago but I didn't get anywhere. However, after a few hours, plenty of sprite editing, and some rather boring clicking, I present to you... "Poor Nash." I also like to sometimes call this one "Naive Mia."

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Poor poor Nash...

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Wow....Phycho....just....wow. Lol. That's hillarious! I'm gonna show that to some of my friends. It actually reminds me of how I was in high school. For some reason it took college to build up my confidence with the ladies.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

That's awesome. :lol: Poor Nash, well you know what they say: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nash, we feel your pain. And great work, phyco. Keep it up. :D

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Man oh man, that was hilarious! Sadly, I can almost see Mia being that naive, almost.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray