Need some help...

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Need some help...

Post by GhaleonOne »

As a few of you may know, I graduated with my second major last May. I'm currently job hunting, and found some errors in my portfolio. I restructured it in PHP to make it a lot easier to navigate and update, and also redid the frontpage a little bit. I've already got my resume out for jobs, so if anyone wants to look through it and try and find mistakes, that would be like, super cool.

The website is:

http://www.mickeyshannon.com/

Just post any errors here and I'll fix them as I see.

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

About a year ago I was blown away by LunarNet and checked out your site. It was and still is very impressive. Ironicly I had a little folio site of my own that I e-mailed you about but you never got back to me. Anyway, be careful getting a web developer job! I just got one at a place where they had big clients, the pay was good, and everything seemed ok. But for some reason there was a high turnover rate that made no sense. What was going on was clients weren't paying on time, employees were getting paychecks that bounced, and quit leaving loads of work for the remaining employees. So I left and I'm back to making pizza and applying for jobs. :roll:
I'll check for PHP issues, but I'm more of a designer and VERY inexperienced still. All these employers want a graphic designer who knows six scripting/programming languages! It's crazy. Anyway good luck. And for whatever it's worth my current site is http://www.flickswebdesign.com and needless to say it's under heavy construction.