My drawings

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Enigma
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My drawings

Post by Enigma »

I've gotten into drawwing Anime recently and I have a pic to put up. I'm working on a couple characters right now but I only have one currently. I don't have a color scanner so I had to take a pic with a digital camera so it's a little blurry but you can basically see what it looks like.

I am working on a set of seven. I currently only have this one but two others are in progress.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

The hair looks pretty nice, but the face looks like it could use more practice. Of course, it could just be the blurryness from the camera. Still, it's nice.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

A good start. Keep up the drawing! ^_^
-Nobi

Enigma
Nanza Bandit

Post by Enigma »

My main problem is the eyes. My solution to that is to make one disappear via bangs, lol.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

You've got a really nice start! Your character looks ready to kick some butt too. Are you familiar with Deviantart (http://www.deviantart.com)? If not, I would highly recommend joining (it's free) and uploading your art there as well as searching for tutorials in areas that you'd like to improve on in your art. I've found a ton of really great tutorials that have been amazingly helpful.

I saw your post about hiding the eye, but if you see yourself hiding things, you may want to force yourself to practice that aspect. You can only get better that way :) I used to hide hands and feet ALL the time because I hated drawing them, they always looked so deformed. Not that I draw great ones now, but I feel I've improved A LOT since I force myself to even sometimes concentrate most on those parts of my drawings.

Anyhow, I look forward to seeing more of your stuff! ^_^b

Enigma
Nanza Bandit

Post by Enigma »

Here is a scanned version of that picture.