music i finnaly got my songs up :D

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

music i finnaly got my songs up :D

Post by exigence »

i have a few songs i wrote but does any one know how to get them up
Last edited by exigence on Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: music

Post by Werefrog »

exigence wrote:i have a few songs i wrote but does any one know how to get them up
You could get a Myspace music account. Just be careful. It used to be that anything uploaded to myspace was their property. I don´t think it´s that way now, but I´d still be very careful.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Another musician on Lunar-NET? Sweet!

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

http://www.garageband.com/artist/exigencetime
thats the links to the web site hosting my songs feel free to download them

u can tell there inspired by koji kondo nobu uematsu and isao misoguchi

i use finale or guitar pro to write them then i record and edit with my computers internal mic there all instrumental because i cant sing

if you think its any good WD RPG WD you can use it for your game that would be pretty cool

Rimmie
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Rimmie »

The first one sounded like a medly of sorts. Very chaotic. What exactly were you going for?
Pickle? I thought you said baseball card!

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

i was sort of going for a keith emerson kinda thing thats how i came up with esured but the first song zlorn i wanted to do somthing with alot of instruments so that it would sound fuller but to harmonize i had to change the chord progressions to make it simpler to write i guess that it would seem chaotic unless your used to early progressive rock

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I actually found some decent talent in there. Try pausing once and a while though. You do have your chords down and I could find very little wrong as far as that's concerned. the first one was the best. Mind explainging your method of composing?

G1, had one of my songs up in the game remixes section on Lunarnet called "Theme of a Fallen Hero" but I guess he took it down.(bandwith?)

Maybe he could put it back up so you could hear it.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

It's not up? I'll have to check into it. I didn't take it down, but there's a lot of broken links right now on the site. I need to clean it up a bit.
-G1

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

WD RPG WD wrote:I actually found some decent talent in there. Try pausing once and a while though. You do have your chords down and I could find very little wrong as far as that's concerned. the first one was the best. Mind explainging your method of composing?

G1, had one of my songs up in the game remixes section on Lunarnet called "Theme of a Fallen Hero" but I guess he took it down.(bandwith?)

Maybe he could put it back up so you could hear it.
sorry for some reason this never lit up as having new replies on it but hm my methed well im usually at home bored out of my mind so i sit down at the paino and lust start jaming out a random song if i find a rythm or chord progression that i really like ill use it also i try to avoid standard chord progressions (conformist music :x ) i have been trying to work on soming with like a kinda sweeping breakdown, kinda a neoclassical thingy. im sure the first one is the best it the only one i ever got around to completing, i need to get the bass in the other ones to make it sound fuller.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

im digin that real ambient what program did you use i really need to swith to somthing else guitar pro dosent have very many good sounds.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

MaJIN_SaN wrote:Reason 3.0 is what I use. if you search the forums alittle, you'll find my lunaboat remix.
:cry: it costs money :cry: nm i just found a good torrent :wink: