Silent Night / Stille Nacht

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Silent Night / Stille Nacht

Post by GhaleonOne »

I created a VERY graphic intense Christmas presentation here. It's a music video set to two songs, one fading into the next. The songs are the Austrian instrumental of "Stille Nacht", which we know as "Silent Night". The second is a song titled "Mary, Did You Know?" It's set to Biblical text about the theological subject of the Mystery of Christmas and is intertwined with scenes from the Passion of the Christ to accompany the text. It is very large, so if you're on broadband, you may not have good luck downloading. It's 200 megs, and uses Apple's new codec. Just download the newest Quicktime over at apple.com. So here it is:
<a href="http://www.mickeyshannon.com/graphics/TheMysteryOfChristmas.mov">The Mystery of Christmas</a>

I'll move it to the Arts after Christmas, but seeing as it's Christmas, I figure it's best here. Plus, it's my website, I can do what I want. :P Oh, and a big side note: LunarNET is now 8 years old as of tonight.

Merry Christmas all!
-G1