New Lunar Music Video

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New Lunar Music Video

Post by GhaleonOne »

I know there's a few minor things I'd like to tweak, but nothing major. The thought of the video is meant to be mostly from the viewpoint of Ghaleon. The idea is that he's looking back at his actions from the time of EB, hence the sad piano themed music.

It's about 35 megs or so, and encoded in the new H.264. You'll need the newest Quicktime to view it. <a href="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html">Click here for PC.</a> <a href="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/mac.html">Click here for Mac.</a>

<a href="http://www.mickeyshannon.com/graphics/Memories%20of%20an%20Ancient%20Past.mov">The video is here.</a>
-G1

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

I like it. Nice and high quality, too. :)

Although, weirdly, if I'm NOT logged in, I see the HTML source in your post, but it appears correctly if I'm logged in...

HiroOne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by HiroOne »

Ugh.. if it wasn't for you making the video I would never download quicktime again in my life ::laughs and visits apple.com::

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

It's pretty good, well done GhaleonOne. :)

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

HiroOne wrote:Ugh.. if it wasn't for you making the video I would never download quicktime again in my life ::laughs and visits apple.com::

You can also play QuickTime formatted video (including the latest version) using the latest VideoLan Client (VLC), which is available for a ton of different computers and operating systems, too.

HiroOne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by HiroOne »

Looking great G1, keep it up ::grins:: Hopefully Gamearts or whatever the company will end up becoming will bring us Lunar 3 by the next centruy and you'll have new video content to work with hehe

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Uber video G1, uber video. If you don't mind be asking, where did you get that music from? I don't recall it being on the Sound Track, but then again, I haven't listened to it in forever.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

It's from TSS, not the remakes. It's a remix of the Sad Piano Theme.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Ah, well, of course, that makes sense. They seriously need to release an "All The Lunar Music" CD, that way I can spend imaginary money for something. *sighs* So, you said it was a remix, did you mean that the song came directly from TSS? Or that it was from TSS, but someone changed it around a little?

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

The later. It a remix of an original TSS song.

I just checked. I thought I had the original up on LunarNET, but I guess not. Only five other high quality TSS themes:

http://www.lunar-net.com/media/music.php

I can post the Sad Piano theme if you want to hear the original in comparison. It's one of the best songs in the entire series. But this remix of it, I dare say, improves the song.
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Really? It sounded like 'The Green Earth' to me.

Also...this video reminded me of something interesting.

You notice how the Grindery uses twin Black Dragon Canons? (In comparison to the single White Dragon Canon on the Destiny.)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne wrote:I can post the Sad Piano theme if you want to hear the original in comparison. It's one of the best songs in the entire series. But this remix of it, I dare say, improves the song.

Yeah, it's the only theme I learned to play myself.
That and it's a real simple melody. So good, though. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

HiroOne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by HiroOne »

Yeah it's a great song. You pieced the video together very well G1. The timings are great with the song and nice choice of music as well.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Yeah G1, if you want you could post the original.

As for Green Earth, nah, not even close :P Though Green Earth is one of my favorite music pieces from SSSC.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

This was really good, G1. I liked how it seemed like you were putting a few different timelines of events together, and the way you did this, so that after shifting from Ghaleon and Dyne to Ghaleon becoming the Magic Emperor, for example... yeah. It worked awesomely. ^_^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Thanks everyone. ^_^ I'm happy with how it turned out for sure. But I won't be posting it live on the site right now. This is more of a test to see what folks think of it.
-G1