My artness

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
LuciaOne
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My artness

Post by LuciaOne »

Woo hello peoples! Long time no post... I've been uber busy at art school (like a lot of members are) x.x;;; but I have not forgotten my lunar-net roots!! So, since there is an arts section I figure I'd post an update and let ya'll know that I haven't disappeared. Lots more of my (cruddy) art can be viewed at : alayna.deviantart.com . If anyone has DA that I haven't added to my friends here yet lemme know and I'll add you XD

I just really started digital painting (no lines or anything), as that's what you really have to be able to do to get in to texture art for video games. I'm not good at it at all yet but I'm trying =D Feedback would be awesome ^___^

These were for Illustration class..

I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That second one is wicked cool! Both are good, but I really like that second one! The clouds and atmosphere of it especially.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I would so buy that first one if you had prints of it for sale. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

Woah, thanks Kiz and G1 =D I think it shows the progression, cause the Chinese one was the one I did before the one on the bottom (I finished that last Friday). If I ever make prints I'll let you know Kiz =D!!!
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I'm impressed. The perspective on the lower of the two is really interesting, and I think you captured the look of clouds lit from below well. The girl in Chinese-style one is very well realized, though I'm not sure how she's supposed it be holding that fan. But anyway, if I was making a game, I'd want you to work on it. :D
「まあいいけど。」

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Saw these bouncing around dA. Nice work, really enjoy the color and perspective on the second one.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Niiiiiice, though pictures are great! Also nice you see you post once in a while :P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I love the second one! Great great work. You are an amazing artist. I wish I had 1/4 the talent you have.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I really love the perspective of the second one, but you probably know that since I faved it at DA ^^ I alos love the atmosphere, the clouds are really nice and the city is sweet looking too.

I like the vibrant colors of the first piece. I especially like the clouds. A nice dynamic pose for the lady as well!

The overall design for both is sweet ^^