Les Miserables (The MOVIE!)

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Les Miserables (The MOVIE!)

Post by phyco126 »

This year is turning out to be a fantastical year of epic movies, seemingly made specifically for my personal enjoyment. This is yet another movie that I've been wanting made since Phantom of the Opera movie came out in 2004.

And yes, this is a musical movie. Don't be like my sister's friend where they play the musical numbers and have the cast singing during the previews and then complain that its a gay musical when the movie starts. Seriously. :evil:

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

brit
White Dragon Knight

Re: Les Miserables (The MOVIE!)

Post by brit »

Have you seen the movie yet, phyco126? I've been contemplating on if I should buy it recently, but I'm not sure.

I enjoy musical movies for the most part, though I've only seen about two; those being The Phantom of the Opera and Sweeney Todd Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

I guess what I want to know is if you would recommend it. Only after seeing it yourself of course. ^^''

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Les Miserables (The MOVIE!)

Post by Imperial Knight »

I enjoyed it well enough although I'm not much of a musical person so I can't really comment that much. My wife doesn't think that Russell Crowe was a very good choice for Javert, but she still got the DVD after seeing it in the theater.