K-On season 2

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

K-On season 2

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

So K-On's back, and it's cute as ever. But what I really came to talk about was the Ending Animation. I was having flashbacks of the 80s man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wdMRkCbKWw

If those outfits aren't 80s than I don't know what is... :-P And Yui actually looks cute without the hairclip. ^^
-Nobi

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: K-On season 2

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Cake exploration ftw!

The new ending is great, but I'm not a fan of the opening. It's one too many dees more than last season's opening. All the rotation just looks outta place in K-On!.

I hope this season has a bit more substance to it. Also that Sawako and Azusa die in some sort of horrific accident. When they're around, it walks that line between cute and creepy, sometimes venturing too far towards the latter.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Vyse of Arcadia wrote:Cake exploration ftw!

The new ending is great, but I'm not a fan of the opening. It's one too many dees more than last season's opening. All the rotation just looks outta place in K-On!.

I hope this season has a bit more substance to it. Also that Sawako and Azusa die in some sort of horrific accident. When they're around, it walks that line between cute and creepy, sometimes venturing too far towards the latter.
D: Azusa's cute in her own way, though I'm definitely more of a Mio fan myself.
-Nobi

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

A K-On. May the fanboys screams for moe be answered.
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

I would greatly prefer fewer moe elements. I loved the first half of the first season, when it was just jokes and tea and music. And then Sawako started dressing them in outfits that were more creepy than moe. And then Azusa joined and things got even creepier. I would love for things to just go back to jokes and tea and music. Y'know, without the maid outfits and cat ears and stuff.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Vyse of Arcadia wrote:I would greatly prefer fewer moe elements. I loved the first half of the first season, when it was just jokes and tea and music. And then Sawako started dressing them in outfits that were more creepy than moe. And then Azusa joined and things got even creepier. I would love for things to just go back to jokes and tea and music. Y'know, without the maid outfits and cat ears and stuff.
I agree to that.
-Nobi

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

The first episode of this season was pretty weak, but it certainly picked up the pace in episodes two and three. I grinned through both of them, and there were several laugh out loud moments. It helps that this season has significantly dialed back the creepiness! Here's to hoping it stays that way.

nastu
Saith Pirate

Post by nastu »

the TV version of K-ON is also sooooo great!!!!!
I like playing video games and watching anime!!