America's favorite serial killer: Dexter

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

America's favorite serial killer: Dexter

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Season 4 starts the 27th of this month on Showtime. Do any of you watch it and plan to tune in? I've seen every episode of the previous seasons repeatedly. It's the best damn show on TV to me.

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: America's favorite serial killer: Dexter

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

I -Fatal Hopper- love Dexter. A serial killer killing other serial killers exclusively? What's not to love?
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Considering how many actually cheat the system, I'd support there actually being a few people out there with Dexter skills and motivations.

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

I can't get into the show myself. I tried to watch like most of the first season and I just stopped. My fiance is all about and thought I would like it. Not so much though. He's all excited about the new season though.
ImageImageImage

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

I introduced my mother to it and she's a fan now.

Deltath
Lann Fisherman

Post by Deltath »

It speaks to the serial killer inside all of us! What's not to love about a guy who really knows how to take out the trash?

I'm enjoying this season a good bit so far. I like how each season so far has had its own distinctly different story with its own pacing and flow. I've never felt like it was just the same old thing again and again, which is surprising for a show that on the surface appears to have such limited plot range.