Transformers 2

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Transformers 2

Post by LunarRaptor »

I went to see the sequel to 2007's blockbuster yesterday, and I have to say it was a real improvement over the original. It expanded on what the first one started and this time the focus was on the actually transformers more. What did everyone think of it? Discuss.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Transformers 2

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Granted, I am a fan of the original Transformers and still love the REAL Transformers movie, I'll go on record as saying I thought the first one was complete garbage and will, in no way, see the second one.
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Still trying to figure out how a kids cartoon with little to no death turned into a woman's head being eaten by a steering wheel and thousands of US soldiers being slaughtered in horrible ways...

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

I loved it. Was a big improvement from the first flick.
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

Does megan fox take her top off or should i save my $9.00

Shin Otaku III
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Shin Otaku III »

exigence wrote:Does megan fox take her top off or should i save my $9.00
Save your $9.00

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

when are they going to make transformers the right way, what they need to do is lose Michael Bay and get Quentin Tarantino to make the next one, i bet he could do the transformers some justice.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

When I first saw that the Transformers had traded in their sleek, pleasing to the eye look for one that made them seem as though they'd been hastily assembled by a one armed man in a run down factory somewhere in Detroit, I was very much skeptical. Watching the first film certainly sealed the deal for me though, as the two dimensional characters and the criminal way they portrayed the Decepticons as evil, baby eating, blood lusting killers and the Autobots as robot Jesus and his chosen diciples, caused me to hack up bits of my lungs from what I think is cancer I recieved from a sub-par movie.
The second film I fear would be the death of me, though I am curious due to the fact that several people who have my taste in movies recommend the movie. It's one of those things that I'm on the fence about. I don't wish to waste money for a film I have a 75% chance of loathing, but if I'm missing out, then certainly I'd like to see it on the big screen. I'm on the fence with this film, maybe when it's shown on post at the dollar theater I'll see it. Hopefully that will stave off the pain I felt and it will only be a dull throbing.

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

You could just have a friend pay your way in if you don't want to waste any of your cash on an uncertain venture.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray