Lamb of God...

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lamb of God...

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

...is easily the greatest live performance I have ever had the privilege of seeing. It. Was. Brilliant. Perfect balance between music and lyrics, everything flawless, not to mention their funny as -Fatal Hopper-. I have no cons save for the fact that EVERYTHING hurts. I was thrashing around in the pit, tearing it up in the mosh... Just can't prevent yourself from moving when everything is THAT perfect. Unfortunately my buddy got kicked out half way through the performance. Some dude was relentlessly forcing his elbow into his throat trying to get past him to the barricade, and so my buddy was blacking out, and in a panic... He punched the guy in the jaw. So, he was dragged out kicking and screaming... Poor bastard. He missed Black Label. ;)
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Lamb of God...

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

I saw them a while back when I saw Slipknot. They were awesome.

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Alex_Pwns_Hiro wrote:I saw them a while back when I saw Slipknot. They were awesome.
Very nice. I'm seeing Slipknot in May, but I'm really going for Devil Driver. I'm psyched.
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Lamb of God is awesome live... you haven't lived until you've done the Wall of Death to Black Label.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Ozone wrote:Lamb of God is awesome live... you haven't lived until you've done the Wall of Death to Black Label.
Done and done.