Code Geass

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Bloodrose
Iluk Crackpot
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Code Geass

Post by Bloodrose »

Come on.. tell me I'm not the only one who <3's it!

It's intelligent, visually stunning, has great music, and a mesmerizing plot.

Wish CN would finish the show though *sigh* here they go again with the crap that ruined DBZ for me. Give you a little and then string you along with reruns until you hate the channel.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Code Geass

Post by Werefrog »

I really enjoy Code Geass as sort of a guilty pleasure. It's melodramatic and kind of cheesy, but it's really interesting too. New episodes should be coming soon. Adult Swim is waiting on the translation of the rest of the episodes right now.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

OMG! I love Code Geass! <3

I watched both seasons of it in Japanese with subtitles thanks to my awesome friend. He had all of the episodes downloaded and gave them to me. All I have to say to you guys who haven't watched all of it yet, it's one of the best animes I've EVER seen. I won't spoil anything since the English version hasn't finished yet ^^;

I have seen a few episodes in English too, though. So I've seen a few of the episodes multiple times. XP

LunarRaptor
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by LunarRaptor »

Eh, its an okay series. Overly melodramatic, I don't like Lelouch (who I call Douche), I much prefer Suzaku to him, the mechas are too funny-looking for my taste, and I find the whole "evil West" versus 'good East" thing annoying and offensive.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf the Gray

dragonmaster-Ghaleon
Lann Fisherman

Post by dragonmaster-Ghaleon »

i love this show.. kinda sad that there's only one episode left to show next sat on cn
but i has been awesome up to this point hope the ending doesn't suck
and the funny thing is i hated suzaku up until this point .. i was rooting for lelouch all the way... ironically i happen to favor characters that end up being voiced by johnny bosch
"truly if there is a god of destiny he is fond of plot twists ..and so am i"

dragonmaster-Ghaleon
Lann Fisherman

Post by dragonmaster-Ghaleon »

well sadly to say its over now i saw the last episode last night and im glad to say at least it ends great and its not ruined by a bad ending like deathnote was to me im soo gonna buy it
"truly if there is a god of destiny he is fond of plot twists ..and so am i"