bullet for my valentine fans??

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
dragonmaster-Ghaleon
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

bullet for my valentine fans??

Post by dragonmaster-Ghaleon »

hey i was just wondering if there were any bullet for my valentine fans on here? personally they' are one of my favorite bands(tied with metallica) and they second album is by far one of the best albums I've heard all year so far and i was just curious what everyone thinks of them
"truly if there is a god of destiny he is fond of plot twists ..and so am i"

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: bullet for my valentine fans??

Post by exigence »

hey i was just wondering if there were any bullet for my valentine fans on here?
Nope. seems like no one wanted to break it to ya

heres my take on them: they pretty much combine everything i hate about popular music these days screaming and whiny vocals, abuse of power chords, the only way to describe it is pop metal when there are an equal number of girls and guys in the audience it ceases to be metal. Im not sure what you see in these guys since you did mention some real good bands earlier like maiden, pantera, ozzy, anthrax.

dragonmaster-Ghaleon
Lann Fisherman

Re: bullet for my valentine fans??

Post by dragonmaster-Ghaleon »

well honestly they aren't whiny vocals.. and the screams just adds to the aggressiveness it pumps me up .. its like pantera but newer age.. and with iron maiden guitar solos.. and who really cares who's a fan of them girls guys its all the same.. i know tons of girls who like slayer ,maiden.. and metallica and it don't change the music one bit.. they are metal and bullet is also metal ..in fact i bet most people don't even give them a chance just because the name.. the name doesn't make the band .. the music does.. and i know that it may be just my opinion but i really enjoy the songs they play .. and i guess thats enough said
"truly if there is a god of destiny he is fond of plot twists ..and so am i"