Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
- Posts: 2047
- Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:58 pm
- Location: Loch Tess, Winters
Not necessarily. An album can be released both in digital and physical forms. However, I checked and the CD is available through iTunes plus which a DRM-free format. Sure, the quality isn't quite as good, but still, does that really matter for most people?
- Posts: 8120
- Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 3:06 am
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
Yes, for me it does. I like to get high quality rips from a CD, that way I can have it in my own format, in the already high bitrate, and I can do anything I want to it. If they release a hard CD then I'll order it, then rip it at 320 bitrate minimum as a MP3.
- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."
- Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
- Posts: 8091
- Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2002 7:36 am
- Location: Marius Zone
I'm pretty sure they're releasing a DVD with extras later on. It's likely a physical album will follow. KF
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests