Black Dogs Part One: The House of Diamond

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Jenner
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Black Dogs Part One: The House of Diamond

Post by Jenner »

New fantasy book out by an author named Ursula Vernon, it's an excellent book and I refuse to spoil it, but I do encourage everyone to read it. Do not expect to run into your average stereotypical fantasy story either.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Re: Black Dogs Part One: The House of Diamond

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Jenner wrote:New fantasy book out by an author named Ursula Vernon, it's an excellent book and I refuse to spoil it, but I do encourage everyone to read it. Do not expect to run into your average stereotypical fantasy story either.
So far you've pitched it towards fantasy and Ursula Vernon fans (assuming she isn't a new author). You gotta let out more than THAT to pique interests.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Hmm, I think the Amazon blurb says it best: "Black Dogs: The House of Diamond is the first of two volumes chronicling the adventures of young Lyra, sole survivor of the massacre of her family's estate. Along with a wandering dog-soldier, she is swept up on a mission for the elven nation of Anu'tintavel in its war against a powerful sorcerer. With the help of a pair of female elves, a scout and a warrior, the frightened, bookish girl discovers new talents and confidence that make her a key player in the elves conflict."
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

I'll watch the movie when they make it.