Batman Begins....

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Batman Begins....

Post by phyco126 »

Just three things...

1. Best batman movie I have ever seen!!!! w00t!
2. Katie Holmes = hot. Stupid Tom Cruise.
3. Quinn-gon, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!****

Spoilers!!!!!

I SAID SPOILERS GO AWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN STAR WARS OR BATMAN BEGINS AND YOU STILL WANT TO!

**** - For those that don't get it, the main villian is the same actor as the one that played Quinn-gon Jin in Star Wars Episode 1. In Episode 2, Quinn-Gon says "Anakin, NOOOOOOOO!" when Anakin starts killing those pesky Tusken Raiders for killing his mom. Yes he is dead, but he is the one that trained Yoda after he died to go blue glow, and yoda told Obi-wan to train to do it it. So nyah. So the joke here, is since he screamed "Anakin, NOOOOOOOO!" when Anakin went all evil like, I decided to do the same for this movie when he went all evil like. :P

/end spoilers

Oh, and w00t for Scare Crow and w00t for the beginning of Joker!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kakoloukia
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Kakoloukia »

Wait'll you see the teaser for its sequel, The Dark Knight. Plus word of the footage shown very recently at Wizard World.
Uwe Boll brainstorming for Lunar: Silver Star Movie

Rick Astley as Alex, casting White Dragon Protect.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, it really was a great movie. Definitely the best of the Batman's, and really, in the top 3 for a superhero movie IMO. It was just overall really well done.
-G1

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Yeah, this movie was pretty much everything anyone could want from a superhero movie. I really hope "The Dark Knight" is just as good.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

I was never into Superhero movies but then Spidey came along.. and I never cared for any of the Batman movies but my god Batman Begins is everything a superhero movie should be! Though it has it's light moments it still stays dark. Christian Bale is makes an awesome Batman. And it's gonna be interesting to see Heath Ledger as The Joker, can't wait!! (And I don't usually say that for a Superhero movie)
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Kakoloukia
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Kakoloukia »

^ I'll be waiting for him to tell Batman, "I wish I knew how to quit you." :twisted: Darkly amusing if you realize how symbiotic their enmity is.
Uwe Boll brainstorming for Lunar: Silver Star Movie

Rick Astley as Alex, casting White Dragon Protect.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Heath Ledger is frickin' creepy as the Joker... if you've seen pictures of him for the upcoming Batman.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Will whoever did batman in Batman Begins going to reprise his role in the new one? That would rule. I mean, okay, he didn't make the best Bruce Wayne, but he did make for a badbutt batman. :D I loved the technology side to the story, it all makes sense! Yeah, it was cool. Must hunt down trailor, you know if it's been showing at cons and what not, then it's bound to be on youtube or similiar, lol.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

You mean Christian Bale? Yes, he will be Batman again, I personally think he's been the best.. though Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer were okay, but Clooney was a joke.
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Zaskar
Nanza Bandit

Post by Zaskar »

Christian Bale was awesome in it, I mean hell, he was the guy who did Equilibrium, and that was one of the best movies ever.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

The only role (to my knowledge) that's been recast is that of Rachel Dawes. Katie Holmes played her in "Batman Begins," and Maggie Gyllenhaal is playing her in "The Dark Knight."

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

ilovemyguitar wrote:The only role (to my knowledge) that's been recast is that of Rachel Dawes. Katie Holmes played her in "Batman Begins," and Maggie Gyllenhaal is playing her in "The Dark Knight."
:( That Tom Cruise is one evil dude. Where is batman where you need him?

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

phyco126 wrote:
ilovemyguitar wrote:The only role (to my knowledge) that's been recast is that of Rachel Dawes. Katie Holmes played her in "Batman Begins," and Maggie Gyllenhaal is playing her in "The Dark Knight."
:( That Tom Cruise is one evil dude. Where is batman where you need him?
I'm sorta happy about this, actually. Maggie Gyllenhaal's a great actress. Did you see "Stranger Than Fiction?"

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

To be honest, I for one didn't like Katie Holmes. I know it might have been the character, but she was a real b*tch..lol. She was like " I am more holy than you" type..but if she was suppose to be like that then I guess she did do a decent job with acting. But for me, if they took her parts out the movie wouldn't have suffered much. And yes, Tom Cruise is evil.. :D
Image"Sample my goods!!"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Katie Holmes is fine, the character was horrible. I ended up not likeing her character, but I thought that her acting that character was great. :D