Live Free Or Die Hard

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Ozone
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Live Free Or Die Hard

Post by Ozone »

Yes, the fourth and final installment. It was everything I had hoped it would be, which, albeit, wasn't much. It was a white knuckle, clawing at the armrest, balls to the wall (if you'll pardon the expression) action flick. It had comedy, stuff blowing up, gun fights, stuff blowing up, Bruce Willis taking out a helicopter by ramming a car into it mid-air, stuff blowing up, an easy to follow plot, stuff blowing up, and the best "Yippee ki yay, motherf***er!" yet. Long story short, I loved every ridiculous minute of it.

10/5 stars xD best mindless action flick I have seen in a LONG TIME.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: Live Free Or Die Hard

Post by phyco126 »

Ozone wrote:Yes, the fourth and final installment. It was everything I had hoped it would be, which, albeit, wasn't much. It was a white knuckle, clawing at the armrest, balls to the wall (if you'll pardon the expression) action flick. It had comedy, stuff blowing up, gun fights, stuff blowing up, Bruce Willis taking out a helicopter by ramming a car into it mid-air, stuff blowing up, an easy to follow plot, stuff blowing up, and the best "Yippee ki yay, motherf***er!" yet. Long story short, I loved every ridiculous minute of it.

10/5 stars xD best mindless action flick I have seen in a LONG TIME.
Now THAT'S my kind of movie. :D I've been wanting to see it for a while.

If I was gay, Bruce Willis is like, #2 on the list of guys I would totally do.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

Yeah, Bruce kicked arse in it again! At first I deared it wouldn't be as good as the others but it was awesome! And I like how McClane was out of his element with all the technology and against a much younger group of terrorists. Great movie and action packed as the others!
Image"Sample my goods!!"