Lunar Movie

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Movie

Post by kyle1992 »

It has been a while since I actually posted something so here is one thats been on my mind for a while now. Should they make a Lunar Movie? I mean they got at least one hour of AMV's. What do you guys think?
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood

ShadowKnight47
Reza Thief

Post by ShadowKnight47 »

Perhaps it could be a good Idea...Perhaps not...

It'd be better if they just made what they would put in the movie, in the next game...
Lunar is the 2nd greatest game next to FF

BattleMedic
Student of Vane

Post by BattleMedic »

A series, yeah, but a movie wouldn't give enough time to explain any one game well.
To have no fear, you must know fear.

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

Ya a series would be better but it would take a while to actually get more of the AMV's. If ya know what I mean.
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

Well actually, I dont really know if you would consider it a movie, but they did have a little Lunar flick based off of Magic School called Legend of the Blue Dragon, or something along those lines. I checked it out and found it to be pretty humorous myself. :P
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

It's easy enough to make your own movie actually. Whether you use your trusty VCR or your choice of computer recording software, and record as you play. A friend of mine did that so, every so often she can pop the tape in a watch/listen to the cutscenes.

With the release of Dragon Song I'm really worried about seeing a movie or even a series produced for Lunar. I mean I guess that says a lot about any chance of another game being made. If I feel this way and I'm a big fan...

At any rate, depending on who and/or how it's done I guess it would be cool. I generally love anything Lunar so I guess I'd be willing to give something like that a chance.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

A lunar movie...nah. A series sounds nice though. I would buy all the DVDs. :)

If had enough experience with Window Movie Maker (I have enough to know what almost everything is, I've made numerous movies for school), and had a fast internet connection, I could make an interesting Lunar video since I have all the cutscenes ripped, minus the very last cutscene on Lunar 2 Disk 2 because my Disk 2 isn't in the best of conditions. I also have both of the makings of Lunar ripped.