Has anyone seen Spring Awakening?

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Has anyone seen Spring Awakening?

Post by NallOne »

The Broadway musical.

Unfortunately I live quite a distance from New York while still being on the East Coast, but after it cleaned up at the Tonys (and being a Broadway freak) I decided to...ahem..."acquire" a very poorly done recording of the show when it was Off-Broadway...and it is AMAZING!

The main reason for this topic (besides seeing if anybody else loves this AMAZING musical) is that if anyone has seen both the Off-Broadway and the Broadway versions, or at least has an idea of how much was changed...exactly what changed?

I've got the Cast Recording of the Broadway show and it only has the songs, not the scenes in between, so it's hard to tell. The only major differences I can notice off hand is that "The Guilty Ones" replaced the pirate song (forget the name :oops: ), and the pirate song is just a bonus track not from the show.
- Mike

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Gosh, I haven't seen it yet, but I want to so badly! My friend has been going on and on about it, he's going to see it sometime soon. I'm so jealous! The Tony awards performance was amazing and what I've caught of the musical on YouTube has only intrigued me further. I really hope to see it one day! :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

E-mail me at Nerthus@gmail.com

<_<

>_>
- Mike