I'm obsessed with the X-MEN animated series on dvd!

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I'm obsessed with the X-MEN animated series on dvd!

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Yes it was never officially released on dvd and it would be nice to have the complete series with added features and extras but the complete set I got is good enough to pass the time. After all they may never release it.

One of the reasons that this is best animated series of all time is the serial plotline, meaning that the story connects and isn't simply episodic. As I am watching these episodes it amazes me how much depth the characters are given and the writing is often serious and intelligent. I haven't watched it completely through all five seasons yet but the quality varies as these episodes are ripped from television but overall the sound and image quality is quite high compared to most bootlegs. It only cost me like $56 including shipping when I bought it, and it contains 76 episodes as well as "Pryde of the X-Men" which was released in the 1980s.

Has anyone else bought this set? There are various internet sellers but I would think the quality differs based on who you're buying it from.

Ignignokt
BANNED

Post by Ignignokt »

The X-Men never had a Quad-Laser.

We have a Quad-Laser. It comes standard on the moon.

We also have 27 dimensions. More than your primitive 3 dimensions of earth.
You cannot escape the Quad-Laser
There is no use jumping

Err
BANNED

Post by Err »

And we have technology superior to DVDs, to allow for our 5,000 dimensions. Forget your multi-media! On the moon, we have Super-ultra-multi-media!
The Moon Rules!

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

i always watch this show in the mornings before school it was the best