Best. Singer. Ever.

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Best. Singer. Ever.

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I have a new favorite singer. Her name is Sondra Prill. You all have to check her out. I'm telling you, she's amazing. It's unreal.

Watch one of her videos here.

And this one is even better.

This is some amazing stuff. Be warned, though, as the awesomeness may be too much for small children, and those with heart conditions and/or weak stomachs. :wink:

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I'm going to have to smack you hard for that one ilove. Gotta love them Jersey whores. :P

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

both those videos have been removed put up a new link so i can see one.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

They were all taken down from YouTube. Color me depressed, because this was honestly the funniest stuff I've ever seen on that site. She was basically this terrible singer who had this public access TV show in Tampa, Florida in the late 80's and early 90's in which she butchered all the popular songs of the day. She had the big 80's hair, electric blue eyeshadow, and this aggressive, shouting voice.

The first video is Janet Jackson's "Nasty Boys," in which she dances around a bar with two men (one of which is wearing a g-string at one point). The second is "Pump up the Jam," in which she wears a full-length fur coat on a sunny Florida beach with these extras awkwardly dancing around her, and when she takes off the coat she's wearing this crazy bathing suit with all these beads and stuff hanging from it.

There were a bunch of other videos online as well, with crazy unintelligible "skits" and other songs she sang really poorly. It was all just crazy. Her eyes were crazy. Her voice was crazy. It was like an SNL sketch, only it was real. Maybe Sondra saw the videos and asked for them to be taken down or something, because the profile of the person who posted it says that they've been removed out of her privacy. I'm going to try to see if I can find the videos elsewhere, though. Really, it's too funny not to see.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Damn, that sucks. They were definitely 80's-licious. Hopefully they'll show up again from some source.