The last one to see it

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The last one to see it

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Ever grow up hearing about a movie and knowing that it's quite popular, but you never end up getting around to watching it?

I FINALLY watched Scarface a few days ago...I think i still have some adrenaline flowing! Remember the days when you were young and you'd see an action movie and you leave feeling like a badass afterwards? Recaptured! With a little less self-control, i could've seen myself behaving like a little "Tony Montana" with a little provocation and likely ending up taking a beating. :P

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hey I know how that is! I still haven't watched "Gone with the Wind", "Casablanca", "It's A Wonderful Life" and many other classic movies. I DID however watch "Golden Child" (feat. Eddie Murphy) for the first time last weekend xD

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:Hey I know how that is! I still haven't watched "Gone with the Wind", "Casablanca", "It's A Wonderful Life" and many other classic movies. I DID however watch "Golden Child" (feat. Eddie Murphy) for the first time last weekend xD
Back when Eddie Murphy wasn't someone trying to preach with his movies. Golden Child, 48 Hours, Another 48 Hours and the Beverly Hills Cop movies are awesome.

Have you seen his two stand-ups? Delirious is the first and Raw is the second.