Rare Lunar Artbook

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Well every game generally begins with illustrations of characters and locations so it's possible to have the artwork compiled and explained in an art book. It would be nice to have but I doubt they'll make one.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

There's a bit of art in the (Japanese) Genesis/Dragon Song guide, but I don't recall it being much.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

You should get some images scanned for the site Alun. The only artwork I recall seeing was illustrations of Jian doing his upside down breakdancing crap.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, I will sometime. There's very little, just "sketch" versions of a few of the character designs (basically the same as the final except done in markers or colored pencils) and a little art which also showed up on a fold-up poster in a Japanese magazine. But it's something, I guess.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

On second thought I've probably seen some sketches of Lucia and Gabryel as well. Either way you may have something I haven't seen.

joker_mausland
Pao Hunter

Post by joker_mausland »

On lunareb.com there was a commercial for lunarDS which was a short animated scene with Jian and Lucia but now I don't know where it is :( I think it was on a file sharing site. (yeah yeah I know this doesn't have anything to do with rare art books)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Doubt it was lunareb.com. They shut down around DS's launch, and hadn't updated in many months before that. We had a lot of DS movies here that should still be up, but I don't know if it's the same that you're thinking of.

http://www.lunardragonsong.com
-G1