Need Some Explainations About A Certain Anime Please...

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Faust
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Need Some Explainations About A Certain Anime Please...

Post by Faust »

Hello Lunar Fans...

Recently I have completed watching the whole series of the anime Air. Any body else have watched it? A very poigant and heart wrenching anime.

After watching it I still have some questions about the anime. So, I was wondering if any one could please answer them for me or please direct me to a website that could explain the plot and summary in great detail. If also possible, please recommend me some other anime titles that fit the same bill...

So thanks in advance Lunar Fans

LuNaRtIc wrote:Maybe this will help a little?

http://cupped-expressions.net/air/

I am grateful to you LuNaRtIc, that is awesome site, it definitely answers most of my questions...Thanks LuNaRtiC.

Well Sophia I was asking around on the Internet for some answers but most of them that I received are mostly viewers interpretations, speculations and conjectures and yes your answers are greatly appreciated too by me as I could use a second opinion too...

Without further ado, here are the questions weighing heavy on my mind

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AIR TV

1. What does the white feathers symbolises in Minagi's and Kano's stories? Why does Kano starts acting weird after touching the white feather found in the temple?Eventually the white feathers are shown to disappear after Yukito's help, does this means the breaking of a curse?

2. How does Michiru knows about the Winged Being in the sky dreaming about painful memories? Yes, I think we can agree that she is a fragment of dreams and her existence is also because of Minagi's but what is the connection being Michiru and the Winged Being?

3. About the Winged Being's curse, it was said she is doomed to repeat the endless cycle of having painful dreams, and her physical form on Earth is cursed of not being able to love and be loved without suffering and eventually dying, so in the end of the series is the curse finally broken? I read some where that the curse finally broken as Kanna (The Winged Being) has finally some happy memories from Michuru and Misuzu last few memories with her mother and also I read somewhere that the curse is still in effect as it was said some where that Ryuya or is it Yukito still continues to search for Kanna...The site provided by LuNaRtIc explains that the curse is finally broken but some also still disagree, what do you think?

4. Does the season summer ( where most of the events are taken place )has anything to do with the story or the curse especially? Or is it just coincidence that this summer Misuzu finally meets with Yukito thus becoming friends, as all previous summer vacations she was alone?

Thanks any input is apprieciated thanks both of you...^_^
Last edited by Faust on Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sophia
Lostest Boy

Post by Sophia »

I've watched the Air anime and enjoyed it greatly. I don't know if I can actually answer your questions, since there are several things I've been left wondering as well.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Maybe this will help a little?

http://cupped-expressions.net/air/
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3