Sci-fi/Horror film, unknown...

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Pisces
Threadkiller
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Sci-fi/Horror film, unknown...

Post by Pisces »

Okay, this is a really weird request...

But I'm having one of those moments where I'm remembering something from long ago, and can't figure it out. And I need help. Otherwise, it's going to bug me.

Has anyone seen a certain horror/sci-fi film where there's some scene with a woman talking on a phone...and this...well, thing...sort of creeps up on her. It's a composite-looking thing, I believe. Like it was made of several beings or something, or else it may have looked large and bloody and slightly skeletal (I don't recall, it's kind of vague). I just remember it being really gruesome. But then, I remember her looking up at it. And it did something like rip off one of her arms, or something.

It was a movie from possibly the 80s or maybe early 90s. I just remember this scene in my head as I was flipping through channels one day, and I never figured out what the movie was.

And suddenly, I remember it. And it's going to drive me crazy if I don't figure this out.

Anyone know?
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

-Tim Rice, from the song "Anthem" in the musical Chess

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: Sci-fi/Horror film, unknown...

Post by phyco126 »

Pisces wrote:Has anyone seen a certain horror/sci-fi film where there's some scene with a woman talking on a phone...and this...well, thing...sort of creeps up on her. It's a composite-looking thing, I believe. Like it was made of several beings or something, or else it may have looked large and bloody and slightly skeletal (I don't recall, it's kind of vague). I just remember it being really gruesome. But then, I remember her looking up at it. And it did something like rip off one of her arms, or something.

The title of the movie was "When Phyco126 Attacks" starring Phyco126 as himself. :P

Seriously though, the description you just gave perked my intrest, so if anyone figures out the name of the movie, please, now two people want to know the name. :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."