Full Metal Panic

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
Etherest
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Full Metal Panic

Post by Etherest »

FMP is one of the best animes I've ever seen.So this is in honor of Full Metal Panic...(Blue hair rocks!)...Has anyone watched it?...or is this just another bad topic?
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Deltath
Lann Fisherman

Post by Deltath »

I don't know if this is a bad topic, but I like Full Metal Panic! It's a solid series. Fumoffu was odd. I'm looking forward to Second Raid.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

This can't be a bad topic...though, no one's posted here for more than a month since the day I put it up...so I edited the last part.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

I like Fullmetal Alchemist, but havn't seen Fullmetal Panic. And yes, I realize there is no connection to the two anime series, but FMA is my favorite anime.

Mog Dragonheart
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mog Dragonheart »

I loved Full Metal Panic.. but for some reason I still havent seen the last 4 episodes.. what makes watching Full Metal Panic even better? Is it's spoof in Full Metal Panic Fumoffu. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT~ It's some pretty fun -Dragon Diamond-.~

I just remembered one funniest moments in Anime I've ever seen is when the girl (name escapes me) notices Sousuke's following her and she decides to suddenly jump off the moving train doing a diving roll and she's like WTF are you a maniac?! and he's like No.. I just decided right now that I wanted to get off at this stop.

Darkgeohound
Nanza Bandit

Post by Darkgeohound »

I have read the first manga, it was awsome. I want to get the second one, but the are no book stores in my town:(
There is no greater purpose in life than that which we make for ourselves.

Apocalypse
Lann Fisherman

Post by Apocalypse »

FMP fans here, huh? Yes, I am a fan of the series. It not only is pretty funny, but the storyline isn't too bad either. I found Fumoffu to be extremely hilarious. That school exploded SO many times... awesome.

TSR is... well... I'm not sure yet. A freind let me look at a few and it seems interesting. Something about it seems... different than the last two though. Perhaps it is just me?
:?

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Although I have only seen episodes 13-16, because of ONdemand, i am already very impressed with this series and i can definately seeing myself getting hooked on it.

Mormon88
Reza Thief

Post by Mormon88 »

Jyd3n wrote:Although I have only seen episodes 13-16, because of ONdemand, i am already very impressed with this series and i can definately seeing myself getting hooked on it.

whoa... EXACT same thing with me. except i just watched 17 two days ago, but now they seem to have taken it off. OnDemand is being pretty retarded lately...

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

whoa... EXACT same thing with me. except i just watched 17 two days ago, but now they seem to have taken it off. OnDemand is being pretty retarded lately...[/quote]

WHAT!!! they took it off. Oh no i haven't been able to see it because i'm at college and was looking forward to seeing it this weekend when i went home for the first time. Have they put it back on ONdemand? Please say yes.

Mormon88
Reza Thief

Post by Mormon88 »

i just checked like a half an hour ago and it still wasn't there...

but hey, maybe thats just for my area or something? i don't understand comcast at all, but i do know a lot of their stuff is regional...

but yea episode 17 was pretty freakin awesome, a whole ton of fighting and such.

Jyd3n
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jyd3n »

Nope,they got rid of it. Kinda ticks me off because i was really getting into this series, guess i'll have to buy this and Rahxephon when i get the money, they both are pretty sweet.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Full Metal Panic is AWESOME. It's one of my favorite series. Probably my most favorite series. I especially like season 2... FUMOFFU! XD Go Bonta-kun!

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Full Metal Panic was okay. It was an intresting series, but, it really bugged me that Tessa didn't end up with the main guy (Sagawa?). Other than that it was beautifully drawn and had a great storyline.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

You serioius? I was glad that the chosen pair is Kaname X Sosuke. They make a good couple in my oppinion.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Well I couldn't stand Kaname. he was so brash and I just couldnt stand her. I feel that Tessa, being as mature, calm, and collected as she was woulda have made a better girlfriend for him.
But I still watched for those very special rare moments beteween Tessa and Sagawa!